Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera not re-adjusting on bootup

Reaction score
Everything else works fine on it, but noticed recently the camera stopped doing its re-centering process during startup. I can use the pan/tilt controls fine during flight.

Anyone else experience this? Know a fix? It has the latest firmware.

If you have been launching from tall, dry grass or brush, check to see if some stubble has been trapped between the camera and gimbal. The gap between them is small and requires very little to bind the camera enough where it prevents the camera from executing the self centering process. This has happened on mine.

Last edited:
If you have been launching from tall, dry grass or brush, check to see if some stubble has been trapped between the camera and gimbal. The gap between them is small at requires very little to bind the camera enough where it prevents the camera from executing the self centering process. This has happened on mine.

Ah for crying out loud, that was it.. there wasn't any grass involved, but a tiny insect was dead in there.. of all things :)

Thanks PatR!!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Ah for crying out loud, that was it.. there wasn't any grass involved, but a tiny insect was dead in there.. of all things :)

Thanks PatR!!
RIP tiny insect. He gave his life to mess up a TH gimbal. Ohh the futility of it all.;)

Glad you've sorted it out Iiqrome :)

Reactions: Steve Carr

Thanks PatR!!

I was hoping it was something like that. It happened to me day before yesterday when I set the H down in dry grass that stuck up a little to high. Glad you're good to go[emoji106]

Last edited:
That bug was your camera operator and copilot. Shame he (intentionally not being political correct) passed away, was it to cold or deprived of oxygen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio