Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera shoots at an angle

Reaction score
I am having trouble with the gimble not functioning or the camera is not able to calibrate. It stays at an angle and when trying to calibrate it makes a series of 5 sounds.... 2 long beeps and 3 short beeps. I would love to have this resolved, please. I am a videographer and this funtion is needed. Alex Caballero

Since you said calibrate are you talking about within the GUI?

If this is a CGO3 4k Camera you cannot calibrate in the GUI. That only works with the CGO2 cameras.

If you are initializing the bird on a level surface and the gimbal stays tilted then it will most likely have to go back to yuneec.

But I may be wrong and if so I stand corrected.

Since you said calibrate are you talking about within the GUI?

If this is a CGO3 4k Camera you cannot calibrate in the GUI. That only works with the CGO2 cameras.

If you are initializing the bird on a level surface and the gimbal stays tilted then it will most likely have to go back to yuneec.

But I may be wrong and if so I stand corrected.

Thank you wing shooter... I think you are right about having to send it in. I wish there was someone local that could fix this.

i had a similar issue...took off the camera and then reattached and restartded and it fixed itself...hope it helps

I am having trouble with the gimble not functioning or the camera is not able to calibrate. It stays at an angle and when trying to calibrate it makes a series of 5 sounds.... 2 long beeps and 3 short beeps. I would love to have this resolved, please. I am a videographer and this funtion is needed. Alex Caballero

If you flip the camera over and look at the area where you stick the SD Card in, just above it will be a recessed button with a downward arrow pointing to the button. This is the manual "gimbal" reset button. For it to work, turn on your ST-10 and Q500 as you would normally do, once booted up take a tooth-pick or similar shaped instrument and push in the button until the Q500 beeps at you.

NOW you turn off the Q500 and ST-10 and when you restart it again, you will have manually done a gimbal reset.

It also may behoove you to do a compass calibration again too if the gimbal reset doesn't work. Some tilting gimbal issues have been resolved this way too.

Good luck.

T
If you flip the camera over and look at the area where you stick the SD Card in, just above it will be a recessed button with a downward arrow pointing to the button. This is the manual "gimbal" reset button. For it to work, turn on your ST-10 and Q500 as you would normally do, once booted up take a tooth-pick or similar shaped instrument and push in the button until the Q500 beeps at you.

NOW you turn off the Q500 and ST-10 and when you restart it again, you will have manually done a gimbal reset.

It also may behoove you to do a compass calibration again too if the gimbal reset doesn't work. Some tilting gimbal issues have been resolved this way too.

Good luck.
Thank you so much for your help... I will try that tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for your efforts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss