Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera will not respond to the controller

Reaction score
My Mantis Q has never responded to the controller- no up or down movement. Also, POI, Follow Me, and Journey modes don't work. Also, I can't calibrate the compass no matter where I move the drone. All this right out of the box. Am I doing something wrong?
Very frustrating

I am thinking you are only bound to the phone and not the controller. Try placing your phone in airplane mode (ensuring that WiFi, Bluetooth, and cellular are disabled) and then try going through the binding process. Once you are properly bound to the controller everything should work.

If this does not work contact Yuneec Customer Service by using a full browser (on a computer not a phone or tablet) and going to Support and setting up a Support Call appointment. They should be able to guide you through the process.

You can also find the full User Manual in the sticky threads at the beginning of the Mantis Q forum.

Reactions: Louis924 and Ed S
I am thinking you are only bound to the phone and not the controller. Try placing your phone in airplane mode (ensuring that WiFi, Bluetooth, and cellular are disabled) and then try going through the binding process. Once you are properly bound to the controller everything should work.

If this does not work contact Yuneec Customer Service by using a full browser (on a computer not a phone or tablet) and going to Support and setting up a Support Call appointment. They should be able to guide you through the process.

You can also find the full User Manual in the sticky threads at the beginning of the Mantis Q forum.
Thank you! I'll give that a try as soon as this wind calms down!

Reactions: Louis924
I tried airplane mode with no change.. so I've contacted support and gotten a repair ticket. Thanks again!

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements