Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can’t connect to Breeze

Reaction score
Buongiorno a tutti. Ho un Yuneec Brize 4k ma non riesco a collegarlo al mio telefono Android.
Perchè? Grazie

Translation by DM:

Goodmorning everyone. I have a Yuneec Brize 4k but I can not connect it to my Android phone.
Why? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
sono filo,

I’ll refer you to this info first How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze? and this one second How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum.

I see you are new, so welcome to YuneecPilots.com! Hope these links above will help you determine why you are having trouble connecting to the Breeze.

The forum uses English, so use something like Google Translate on your phone. That is what I used to understand your original post.

Your problem was different than the one being discussed in the thread you first posted to. That is known as hijacking in forum jargon and is frowned upon.

Please refer to the Community Rules found at the bottom of every page on the forum for more information. This is a friendly guidance to get you started here.

You will find a lot of helpful information on this site. Please enjoy being part of our international community!

Translation:

sono filo,

Ti riferirò a queste informazioni prima How To: Tell if my phone, tablet, or pad is compatible with the Breeze? e questo secondo How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum.

Vedo che sei nuovo, quindi benvenuto su YuneecPilots.com! Spero che questi link sopra ti aiutino a capire perché hai problemi a connetterti a Breeze.

Il forum usa l'inglese, quindi usa qualcosa come Google Translate sul tuo telefono. Questo è quello che ho usato per capire il tuo post originale.

Il tuo problema era diverso da quello che è stato discusso nel thread che hai postato per la prima volta. Questo è noto come dirottamento nel gergo del forum ed è disapprovato.

Si prega di fare riferimento alle regole della comunità trovate nella parte inferiore di ogni pagina del forum per ulteriori informazioni. Questa è una guida amichevole per iniziare qui.

Troverete molte informazioni utili su questo sito. Divertiti a far parte della nostra comunità internazionale!

Buongiorno a tutti. Ho un Yuneec Brize 4k ma non riesco a collegarlo al mio telefono Android.
Perchè? Grazie

Translation by DM:

Goodmorning everyone. I have a Yuneec Brize 4k but I can not connect it to my Android phone.
Why? Thank you
Watch this video completely and try everything I do in this video. Let me know if it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis