Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can’t video or take pics with my cgo3

Reaction score
I have a q500 and my cgo3 will bind just fine.and it comes up on my controller looks great,but will not take a video or pic. And the SD card is in it please can anyone relate?lol

What happens when you try ??
What kind of SD card are you using ?
What video player do you use ??
You can't take a still shot if your in video mode. You have to switch between the two modes.
When you pull the card and hook up to your computer, are there any files on the card?
When you try to take a shot, do you see any messages in the box ??
We need more info to help.

What kind of card are you using? The card that came with the Q is not really capable capturing video and pics.
I'm using
Scandisk, Extream Plus, 32GB, micro V30 HCI, U3 A1
no issues.

Last edited:
I’m using a scan disk should I just go buy a new SD card and try that
It needs to be a very specific card,
Under the search menu, you can type in Scan cards to get other peoples opinion. They all will recommend a U3 and a minimum of 32GB

This happening when camera was overheated. My camera was almost brand new.. not more than 2 working hours. After I put my camera on a hand grip at some very hot day.. around 34-35 degrees.. this start to happened. After this my camera start to record randomly but after that start to record only first 2-3 minutes. Than this I've heard how the fan start speeding up and I have corrupted files and pictures. I've send camera to yuneec under warranty and they replace camera with this problem: camera board. I've read a lot of problems like this but most of the people says that is card problem.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval