Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can I fly my typhoon g from 10000 or 15000 feet

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me whether the typhoon g can take off and fly anywhere from 10-15000 feet because I am going to travel to the mountains where the air density will be thin. Please give me more info.

You will need to call Yuneec to get the firmware to fly above 8000 feet. They also suggest using the after market carbon Maytech 13x4.5 CF Props for the Q500. Not sure who has them in stock.
Even with that being said you will have to be a good pilot as the air is very thin that high up and controlling the Q500 will be a challenge for sure.

You will need to call Yuneec to get the firmware to fly above 8000 feet. They also suggest using the after market carbon Maytech 13x4.5 CF Props for the Q500. Not sure who has them in stock.
Even with that being said you will have to be a good pilot as the air is very thin that high up and controlling the Q500 will be a challenge for sure.
I asked a pilot I know he said don't waste your money. The H will be working flat out to get off the ground and battery life will be virtually zero. In addition low battery warnings will likely come to late for you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I asked a pilot I know he said don't waste your money. The H will be working flat out to get off the ground and battery life will be virtually zero. In addition low battery warnings will likely come to late for you.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well since he is asking in the Typhoon 500 G section he does not have to worry about the Typhoon H :)
Many people have flown their Typhoon 500's above 8000 feet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430