Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can someone help be identify this YUNEEC Typhoon ? Is it the H the H Plus, etc..

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to YUNEEC drones (I have a bunch of DJI drones) and would like some input on this drone that someone is selling. I know it's a YUNEEC Typhoon but not sure on which model. What is throwing me off is the landing gear. I don't see any Typhoons with the foam pads in that placement. Can someone please let me know what it is and what would be a good price for something like this ? Also, there is NO other parts. Only what is pictured and he isn't sure if anything works. Thank you !!!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 81
This is a Typhoon H (H480). The foam pads are self-made or third party things. The two near the the vertical tube are not at a good place. It tends to get tippy. Maybe it should hide a crack.
Typhoon H can fly without camera but you don't have special tasks like POI. What you need is a top cover, YUNTYH112 .

br HE

The picture is not clear enough but I think one of the 2.4GHz antennas is defect and it looks like at least one of the lock springs is missing or broken.
s-l1600_1.jpg
And the bottom cover is also missing...
All this is a bunch of spare part from my point of view.

br HE

Reactions: WTFDproject
H480 can fly without covers. Tested by me. The GPS module can be placed over the FC and held there with a rubber band. Some dielectric insulation pad is necessary. The question is this stone can be powered without fire? If yes, and if it passed the GUI tests, it is repairable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech