Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can the camera be operated by an additional ST16

Reaction score
New to Yuneec. Forgive my question if it is common knowledge.
I understand that the H can be operated in Team Mode with the Wizard and ST16 controller. I am wondering if it has the capability to use 2 ST16's. Can one control and operate the drone and the secondary operate the camera only?

Yes I have done this many times. Just remember the controller that you start first will be the one that is in control of the camera. At least that has been my experience.

Yes it works well with 2 ST16s. Page 13 of the v1.1 manual explains well how to set up the controllers. There are a couple of Typhoon H Team YT video up there.

I'm looking to do the same thing but if affordable it's a lot cheaper in the long run to buy a second H. Spare aircraft, camera, battery, and -16.

Reactions: photomike72
I'm looking to do the same thing but if affordable it's a lot cheaper in the long run to buy a second H. Spare aircraft, camera, battery, and -16.

Yeah... I did that first and then a month later looked at Ebay and saw a dealer selling for $350 plus shipping and individuals selling for $275 plus ship. Now I have a backup of everything-- 2 H Advances....And could have saved around $900

Search wisely on Ebay and consider the savings :)

So I'm curious, on the ST24 you have Pilot mode and FPV mode for the camera operator for the H920. In pilot mode on the ST24 you get some nice pitch, roll, and yaw avionics display.

When binding 2 ST16's to the Typhoon H is does the pilot's ST16 display similar avionics like Yuneec shows on their website?

upload_2017-4-4_15-27-59.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz