Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can you bind a CGO2+ Camera to a Q500 4K?

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Trying to figure out if I can bind a CGO2+ Camera to a Q500 4K. I'm sure someone has tried this before.
I have an extra Q500 4K and Transmitter that I dont have a Camera for and I also have a CGO2+ Camera that I dont have a Q500+ Quad for. Would like to mate them together.
Hoping to learn how to do it, I haven't been successful in my attempts.

Absolutely you can. Select the camera type as CGO2. Does it not show up when you bind the Q? Did you remember to put the Q in bind mode?

Thanks for the reply. Yes but as I tried to put it in bind mode, as I have done many times before, the Q wouldn't blink orange only rapid blue..

BTW, when the CGO2 is installed does it show in the binding screen on the ST10?

It's strange but there is telemetry displayed and the binding screen is also displayed. Closest I could get was the CGO2+ showed facing forward but would not move up or down and the quad never would bind.
I did bind a CGO3 to the same Quad with the same ST-10+ later today and everything bound properly and worked correctly.

It's strange but there is telemetry displayed and the binding screen is also displayed.
It sounds like the Q is binding after it's booted because it was bound before. If you delete the model it is binding too, then it should go into bind mode. If the wifi is working on the CGO2 camera, you should be seeing it listed in the binding menu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices