Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can you pre-program a flight path for the H Plus?

Reaction score
I would love to be able to use a map app to set up waypoints for it to fly.

Yes, it has what's called Curve Cable Cam, but you don't use a map. You physically fly it to & set points. Then while it flies the route you can use the sticks to frame the camera. There are videos on YouTube demonstrating it.

That’s for the H480, not the H Plus. That is, unless Eric has been working it and has modified it specifically for the PLUS.

Jeff
Ooooops, didn't see that.

Hi,

I do not have Typhoon, but from my research you can open ccc file by notepad and then add/change coordinates in the file.

Other way to do it (more easier) is to plan the mission in Mission Planner (open source - Ardupilot) and then convert it to ccc file by small program MPtoCCC writen by member of this forum (antjimbel).

Then you have to copy that file to proper folder on your GroundStation (ST16 Internal storage\flightmode\mission_data folder )

Here is the thread

Though I do not know if the timelapse is possible with Typhoon .

I wanted to use Typhoon for mapping with sony A6000, but unfortunately Typhon will not fly missions withoug gimbal.

I ask local dealer whether the Typhoon can flay without camera in CCC mode, and he said it could.

Can anyone make a test of that with either Typon H or Typhon H+, please.

Neither the H, H Plus, or 520 can carry an a6000 so the test is pointless. Not enough drone for too much camera.

OK, so let's have a look at numbers.

The weight of Thyphon H PLus with C23 and RealSense module is 2060g

Airframe and battery weights 1695g.

If I remove gimbal/camera and RealSense than Typhoon can take 365g payload. The weight of the A6000 body is 285, the lens Sony 20mm - 69g, so it gives 354g. The camera may be powered by BEC - 10g. The sum is 364.

One more thing that needs to be considered is the mounting frame for A6000 - 3d printed + carbon max 50g. I did not say the gimbal was a requirement.

I do not think the Typhoon will be overloaded by 50g additional payload.

So, is it possble to fly in CCC mode without gimbal/camera?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan