Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot change video setting for Format and Picture

Reaction score
1) Photo settings can be changed, especially the Picture format to Original. When I tab in and out and back in, the settings are saved.

2) The Video settings UI allow changing the Video Format and Picture, but when I tab in and out then back in the settings are set back to the default, including Gorgeous format. The White Balance and Exposure settings do stay set to where I put them. Essentially I want to set the video to Original format, but I am apparently not able to.

Thank you!

Have you done the 0801 update? This may have been one of the bugs that it fixed, but I don't remember for sure. However, I just checked and I can put the camera into either Photo or Video mode > enter settings > change the picture format then; when I change the camera mode to the other function, the setting of picture mode remains.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Have you done the 0801 update? This may have been one of the bugs that it fixed, but I don't remember for sure. However, I just checked and I can put the camera into either Photo or Video mode > enter settings > change the picture format then; when I change the camera mode to the other function, the setting of picture mode remains.
Ha! That is what I was afraid of. I had the microvibration issue and swapped the unit at Best Buy yesterday. I have not upgraded again.

I have calibrated all, but hesitant to do the upgrade. Will fly this evening if able to, and reconsider the upgrade after that.

Thank you!

I totally understand your hesitation. My regular Typhoon H with over 300 flights and one and a half trouble free years has never been updated and I have only ever calibrated the compass. . . . once. I am in the 'if it ain't broke don't fix' crowd. ;)

So far the only bug I seem to still have is the front LED lights. I have turned them off and the little switch stays off, but every now and again and I can't predict when; but I'll take off and their on. So I have to go in, turn the switch on then off again.

I was told yesterday that you need to switch back to stills and then change your colour profile there.
I too had the same issue, in video mode you can’t change the colour profiles setting.
But as always this will be fixed in future updates but I’m also hesitant in updating as well as it flies great on the 08 firmware.
And with people having gimbal issues on the 10 release I can wait lol

I was told yesterday that you need to switch back to stills and then change your colour profile there.
I too had the same issue, in video mode you can’t change the colour profiles setting.
But as always this will be fixed in future updates but I’m also hesitant in updating as well as it flies great on the 08 firmware.
And with people having gimbal issues on the 10 release I can wait lol
That does work. Just found it on my own, but correct. If you set the still Picture mode to Original, then the Original mode shows up in the video settings. Good enough for now.

Thank you!

Reactions: Rob Hadfield

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie