Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't connect to my phone

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got the Breeze and is not working with my Samsung Galaxy S+.
It finds the wifi, I put the password, it connects but says: "internet connection may not be available". I open the Breeze app and nothing happens. I tried with my girlfriend's iPhone 7, took it 5 seconds to connect and it works perfectly. Can anyone help? Thanks!

You need to supply more info on your Galaxy. There is no such thing as just an S+.

Androids are always looking for an active internet connection. Try putting it in Airplane Mode, then enable WiFi and connect to the Breeze.

Sorry, Samsung Galaxy S8+.
I'll try airplane mode and let you know if it works!
Thanks!

The S8+ should have no problems. If you upgraded to Oreo, you may have to reboot the phone before connecting to the Breeze and starting Breeze Cam.

Yuneec needs to update the app to keep up with changes in Android and iOS, but it is already long overdue and not likely to happen.

The S8+ should have no problems. If you upgraded to Oreo, you may have to reboot the phone before connecting to the Breeze and starting Breeze Cam.

Yuneec needs to update the app to keep up with changes in Android and iOS, but it is already long overdue and not likely to happen.

The air plane mode thing worked out perfectly! Thank you!!! I was a bit sad thinking I'd have to change phones!

Now I just have to figure out how to connect the controller. It connects to my phone but when I open the "controller" mode in the app, it says it can't find my controller.

If you are using the S8+, be sure to power on the Bluetooth controller by using the Power+A combination to place it in Android mode. The leftmost LED between the sticks should be lit.

If you are using the S8+, be sure to power on the Bluetooth controller by using the Power+A combination to place it in Android mode. The leftmost LED between the sticks should be lit.

I'll try it later! Thanks again!!

Is there a thread where I can share some pics taken with the breeze?

I'll try it later! Thanks again!!

Is there a thread where I can share some pics taken with the breeze?

Post in the Photos and Videos section. Just start your own thread there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33