Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't get to DataPilot home screen

Reaction score
The green screen shown in manual where you have option to update and go to apps and settings. Want to connect to home wifi etc. When power up it goes to waiting for video without camera or displays video with camera mounted. UPDATE I found the 5 very hidden soft keys below the screen which got me there, NO mention of these in the manual!

Last edited:
The five nearly invisible icons directly below the screen - left to right, volume for alerts, (raise and lower) general volume (when you hit settings next to volume control) menu (which get to DataPilot home screen and apps menu), home and return. They don't illuminate and in a dark setting no idea they were even there.

Reactions: Rayray
OK, sure. Same as TH ST16. Not hidden, but I know what you mean. Cool, glad you got it.

This 520 is one great vehicle, but DataPilot takes some getting used to. Thank goodness we now have a real manual, kudos to Bob520.

When I see a UAV fly to 400', then come down all by itself and land within inches of the take-off point and shut itself off---Yowza!

OK, sure. Same as TH ST16. Not hidden, but I know what you mean. Cool, glad you got it.

This 520 is one great vehicle, but DataPilot takes some getting used to. Thank goodness we now have a real manual, kudos to Bob520.

When I see a UAV fly to 400', then come down all by itself and land within inches of the take-off point and shut itself off---Yowza!
I second the Yowza! - its flight , in all directions, is ridiculously smooth for video which is my main use. I love it! (The E90 is amazing too.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis