Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Caught a Phantom with my H last night

Reaction score
I was filming a demolition derby for the venue owners and someone from the crowd did not use real good judgement, in my opinion.

Attachments

• Honeyview_The Farm at Uwharrie - 6.30.2017 - 4kdroneography.com - 104.jpg
    Honeyview_The Farm at Uwharrie - 6.30.2017 - 4kdroneography.com - 104.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Honeyview_The Farm at Uwharrie - 6.30.2017 - 4kdroneography.com - 105.jpg
    Honeyview_The Farm at Uwharrie - 6.30.2017 - 4kdroneography.com - 105.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Honeyview_The Farm at Uwharrie - 6.30.2017 - 4kdroneography.com - 106.jpg
    Honeyview_The Farm at Uwharrie - 6.30.2017 - 4kdroneography.com - 106.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 73
Increasingly venues will need to put up signs saying 'Drone photography only with permission' and be willing to stop the event if visitors cannot follow those instructions.

It's the distinction between having a photographers' pass and just being a guest - photographers have an obligation to ensure safety and be identifiable and responsible for their machine.

At the moment, too many people see a drone in the air and think "oh, I can do that with mine".

Increasingly venues will need to put up signs saying 'Drone photography only with permission' and be willing to stop the event if visitors cannot follow those instructions.

It's the distinction between having a photographers' pass and just being a guest - photographers have an obligation to ensure safety and be identifiable and responsible for their machine.

At the moment, too many people see a drone in the air and think "oh, I can do that with mine".

Tuna, you said a mouthful with that last line. So true.

Don't know if the Phantom operator was doing that at the request of the venue staff or not but there sure has been a lot of that kind of activity from that owners group.

Don't know if the Phantom operator was doing that at the request of the venue staff or not but there sure has been a lot of that kind of activity from that owners group.
PatR, he was not.
The owners of the property didn't know who it was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech