Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor or UAV toolbox

Reaction score
Hi
Can anybody outline the pros and cons.

Is it possible to run UAV toolbox on a pc and then upload files via USB to the ST16

All I need is a simple grid system to fly the same route over a commercial roof every week.
Any advice would be appreciated

Why dont you just fly the route with the H and save it as a CCC route? Not used the CCC function of UAV Toolbox so may be missing a specific point of benefit.

Would be interested to hear other's thoughts.

I have the app on my ST-16 and use it to view my flight logs...but never used the CCC function as just fly the H along the desired route.

Just did a grid on the computer online. It can be saved and uploaded from there.

FlightPlanner.jpg

The one thing to beware of is that grids planned using the current online sites, and generated by flying the route will fly differently when you replay them.

At present UAV Toolbox does not run on a PC, but it does do the most accurate job of showing where the drone will actually fly when replaying a CCC route.

Thanks Tuna
That's just the sort of information I am interested in.
I know cable cam normally rounds the corners - is it possible to fly an accurate geometric shape

Flew a CCC route using UAV Toolbox yesterday. Worked really well. The flight was 5 min.

Last edited:
Flew a CCC route using UAV Toolbox yesterday. Worked really well. The flight was 5 min. so I can't upload it here.

Videos cannot be uploaded to this forum... upload to YouTube, and use the media insert function, to embed the video link from the video hosting.

I like the Yuneec implementation. You can get the position & angle on site better than with a map or satellite view.
I made a video of the whole process.
CCC setup & flight
In later flights, some GPS shift made waypoint #3 too close to the trees on the left.
I made a small change with the UAV Toolbox for better clearance.
CCC mission adjusted With some manual flying at the end.

Last edited:
you made a video of the drone flying, you left out any actual information about what you;re doing on the controller etc so it's kind of flat for teaching.

Thanks Tuna
That's just the sort of information I am interested in.
I know cable cam normally rounds the corners - is it possible to fly an accurate geometric shape
Did you ever get an answer to this question? I have the same question, and flying a true grid is what I want to do also. Actually, what I want is to be able to key in waypoints as lat/lon bearings and also in other location formats, such as UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator) A visual approach to flight is fine, but not really professional.

you made a video of the drone flying, you left out any actual information about what you;re doing on the controller etc so it's kind of flat for teaching.
Back then I did not have a convenient way to record the ST16 screen, so I could only add text to the video.
I am working on a practical, simple, safe, & inexpensive way to record the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval