Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC mode with the H+

Reaction score
Who has ever used the CCC mode on the Typhoon H Plus ?
I tried several times without success !
after following the exact procedure, I pressed "next", and nothing happened !
The H + remained stupidly on his last position point !
With the H480, I worked with the CCC mode, but with the H +, impossible ?
Be careful with the answers, because I'm French,.....of course ! ;-)

Who has ever used the CCC mode on the Typhoon H Plus ?
I tried several times without success !
after following the exact procedure, I pressed "next", and nothing happened !
The H + remained stupidly on his last position point !
With the H480, I worked with the CCC mode, but with the H +, impossible ?
Be careful with the answers, because I'm French,.....of course ! ;-)
I have done just one CCC flight with the H+ and I had to move the stick to start the flight. Sadly, I can't remember which stick but I believe it was the right stick.

With the Typhoon H480, I manipulated the throttle (left) to start the automatic flight !
With the H Plus, I tried to do the same but the drone remains fixed on its last point in memory !

Yes, after entering the last waypoint, press "Next" and then "Start" !
But after, nothing happens !
The H Plus remains motionless on its last waypoint, while it should return to the first waypoint and launch the automatic flight !
I tried to do as with the H480, manipulate the throttle to start the automatic flight, but nothing happens !

Did you save the waypoint list as a mission and give it a name then select it and try to start the mission? I have not tried the CCC on my Plus yet (hope to tonight) but on the 480, the mission had to be saved first.

I used live CCC mode, and also with a saved route, but nothing !

Yes, I tried with the left sleeve as for the H480! But that does not do anything more!
The H Plus does not move and stays on its last position!
In the manual of the H Plus, and also on the help screen of the ST16, they say that after entering the waypoints, we click on "Next", then on "Start", and nothing else as order after these two orders!

Hmmm, sounds like a 'bug' in the software. I know there is a new EU update that is supposed to have fixed the 'bugs' but we do not know if this is one of them. Another member in France is the first to have done the update but is having a little problem afterwards, did you see this Thread

On my ST16s there is the last update !

remote controller
System: controller_1.0.08_20180507
App: App_1.0.08_20180507

Okay, so you have the original firmware. Hopefully @oliver gets his problems sorted and then can check out the new update. Perhaps the CCC mission planner is fixed in the update but we won't know until someone does the update successfully. Any chance you could contact Yuneec CS and find out what bugs were fixed in the new update? Here in the US, Yuneec has not released the new update. In any case I will try to fly a CCC this evening.

Okay, so you have the original firmware. Hopefully @oliver gets his problems sorted and then can check out the new update. Perhaps the CCC mission planner is fixed in the update but we won't know until someone does the update successfully. Any chance you could contact Yuneec CS and find out what bugs were fixed in the new update? Here in the US, Yuneec has not released the new update. In any case I will try to fly a CCC this evening.
After I set up a short mission I had difficulty getting it to start as well. I tried the left stick and nothing happened. As I recall it finally started to move with the right stick but flew the mission backwards. Additional movement did nothing which surprised me. It went at a constant slow speed until it completed the mission. I was not able to stop or change the flight speed or direction.

Yeah, I was a bit concerned, but I had set up the waypoints way above anything in the area. It certainly had my full attention while it completed the mission.

Everywhere I fly I have to be careful. I am in search of an open area and around here; it's thin pickens. I was just booted from the field that I shot part of my Plus video on and that was a great place while it lasted.

I just got an answer from a German Youtuber, he told me to push the throttle for a few moments, then the drone goes to waypoint # 1 of the mission !

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech