Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC mode

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new on here just joined this week. I took delivery of my brand new Typhoon H Pro RealSense on Thursday and have had my first flight with it today. I am most impressed with this model, so smooth in flight. I have been looking through the manual and am interested in the CCC mode but it is not clear about how you set the waypoints. Is this through a trial flight and record the points or can it be done from a map.

Reactions: obot1981
Hi all, I am new on here just joined this week. I took delivery of my brand new Typhoon H Pro RealSense on Thursday and have had my first flight with it today. I am most impressed with this model, so smooth in flight. I have been looking through the manual and am interested in the CCC mode but it is not clear about how you set the waypoints. Is this through a trial flight and record the points or can it be done from a map.
That is the recommended method and the surest way to avoid problems. I suggest maintaining a good distance from objects and the ground.
Many people are also using UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16 which can be used to create CCC flights.
Make certain you know how to quickly change direction or abort the flight if something unexpected occurs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece