Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC NOT SAVING

Reaction score
Not that I really care about this feature all that much but my OCD is kicking in as I "require" completeness in my life and the features of my drones, but my CCC feature does not save the positions or the file name of the flight path. Does anyone know what may be causing this and how to correct it? I have the latest firmware.

Thanks.

You may need to delete and reinstall the FlightMode2 application.

Make sure you are following the directions to create and save/recall CCC missions as found on pages 36 and 37 of the attached document.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv1.0.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 6
Thank you. I have another TH+ that that works fine regarding CCC. So it's not user error. In terms of uninstalling and reinstalling the FLIGHTMODE 2.0 program, are there instructions for that? I mean I know how to uninstall programs on Android (ST16S) but are there things I need to know? Where do I get the FLIGHTMODE 2.0 program to reinstall it? Will the ST16S start up again into the FLIGHTMODE 2.0 program.

Thanks.

Have you tried swapping controllers between the two to see if the problem follows the controller or the aircraft?

You can download the App from YuneecSkins H Plus downloads here Controller and copy it to an SD card of 32GB or less formatted as FAT32 or transfer it to the ST16S via USB connection to your PC.

Open the Settings on your ST16S and access the Pad (Android menu), delete the FlightMode2 app, and then install the downloaded app.

Have you tried swapping controllers between the two to see if the problem follows the controller or the aircraft?

You can download the App from YuneecSkins H Plus downloads here Controller and copy it to an SD card of 32GB or less formatted as FAT32 or transfer it to the ST16S via USB connection to your PC.

Open the Settings on your ST16S and access the Pad (Android menu), delete the FlightMode2 app, and then install the downloaded app.
I had planned on swapping controllers to see if that was the cause but I have not got around to it. It's not a priority, but a desire to have everything working.

Thank you for the info on the program.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33