Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ Camera Forward position

Reaction score
Hi All,
Have just put the H and camera back together after a crash - replaced the slip ring and arm.. There is just one problem with the camera, all the functions work fine except the camera will not automatically face forward when I flick the pan switch up and the camera will not lock itself in that position hence drifts slightly too It did lock at first but even then it locked the camera facing a different direction than forward.. Have done the obligatory gimbal calibration and reset the camera etc.. Help

Doesn't it beep when it's correctly positioned? Or is it doing that already?

Hi WTFD yes it was off to the left and whenever I panned the camera and the switched it on the ST16 to re center itself it would always return to that position..any advice would be helpful please.

As an update to my initial question I have noticed in the user manual - page 16 - paragraph - Gimbal Camera Pan Control.. If I am reading this correctly It seems that perhaps somewhere in the St16 Camera settings there is a K1 function that allows you to re center the camera and then perhaps click apply so that it defaults to that position from then on maybe. Am I on the right track before I start tinkering around.

Hi WTFD yes it was off to the left and whenever I panned the camera and the switched it on the ST16 to re center itself it would always return to that position. Any advice would be helpful please.

The issue I suspected is mechanical. There are three screws holding the rear arm to the top motor. It is easy to get the arm rotated one "screw" out of alignment when putting things back together. This results in a very significant misalignment when powered back up. If this is the problem, it will be pointed more towards the rear of the craft than towards the front. And I suspect it would not lock towards front because it does not know where front is.
Is it possible this might be your problem?

My experience was with a CGo3, not a CG03+. It may not be applicable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval