Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 + camera issues .

What app connects CGO3+ To typhoon H

• I need help with app

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No app available?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have the CGO3+ camera on my typhoon h , and tryed to connect to a CGO3 app on Google play store. Wouldn't connect . Anyone know the app that work,s ???

I have the CGO3+ camera on my typhoon h , and tryed to connect to a CGO3 app on Google play store. Wouldn't connect . Anyone know the app that work,s ???
That is the app that is supported, but it does not work with all phones. Even though it may say it does, sometimes it will not. For example, I have a Samsung tab it should work with, installs, but stops right after the app is started. Now if I absolutely need to have a remote view like this type, I have a separate phone that I use. I make sure that the CGO3+ is the only WiFi connection it allows. Other than that, I use a 7 inch monitor connected via the HDMI port on the ST16.

That is the app that is supported, but it does not work with all phones. Even though it may say it does, sometimes it will not. For example, I have a Samsung tab it should work with, installs, but stops right after the app is started. Now if I absolutely need to have a remote view like this type, I have a separate phone that I use. I make sure that the CGO3+ is the only WiFi connection it allows. Other than that, I use a 7 inch monitor connected via the HDMI port on the ST16.
Okay, thanks for the fast reply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval