Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 Camera settings study

Reaction score
A brief study in CG03 camera settings:
Image style: Gorgeous
White Balance: Locked
EV:

The image gradually darkens. I'm setting my camera at Gorgeous, Locked White Balance, and EV0. Hopefully that will save time during Post.
It's a five second clip so you might want to pause...

I leave mine at Ev 0.
depending on the day, I adjust my shutter on a sunny bright day 1200 to 1600, partly cloudy below that and so forth.
White balance; I'll tilt the camera up slightly towards the sun, but not directly, then lock the WB.

Reactions: Georgia Drone Works
Gorgeous mode is certainly the setting you want if you don't want to do any grading later...

Like @AH-1G , I do similar but living in England I never get to set my shutter at more than 1000. I did experiment with eV a while back but these days I leave it well alone. I normally shoot in 'Natural' mode.

On a related note, I keep hitting the d*mn left D-pad by mistake which produces a mysterious beep to tell me I've done something, but no clue as to what that might have been :) I mean it'll either be EV +/- or change camera mode, but either way I lose about a minute's flight time while I try and work out what changed and then put it back :) I should tape a coke cap over it or something or ideally find a smarter solution like turning that dpad off in the channel (or other) settings if such a thing were possible...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430