Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 mounting plate repair

Reaction score
I crashed my Q500 and am looking for parts. I've looked high and low on amazon and ebay for this specific part with no luck. I have a CG03 not the CG03+. Can anyone steer me to a supplier?

1542907163179.png

Attachments

• IMG_5826.jpg
    IMG_5826.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
[QUOTE="Can anyone steer me to a supplier?[/QUOTE]

IF you find one, please post back to this thread. I looked awhile back for the same thing, but never found one.

Otherwise:
I think you have had a very serious crash. Hard impacts to these cameras often cause the camera to loose calibration. If so, it will not work correctly, even if you restore it to mechanical perfection. If this were my camera, I would glue it together (as best I could) long enough to see if the camera is going to initialize, stabilize, and that manual tilt will work. This would also be a chance to see if the camera itself, and the WIFI, are working correctly.

YUNEEC Q500+ Q500 4K Top Gimbal Mount[/URL]

As for my camera, I plugged it in and turned everything on. I had the controller set on "angle" which gave me full control. The camera had a green led on as well as a green led on the circuit board attached to the camera. I was able to use the lever on the top left side of the ST 10+ to change the angle of the camera as well.

I was not able to control the "yaw" of the camera, nor was I able to before the crash, nor do I really understand how to control the "yaw"

[QUOTE=" I was not able to control the "yaw" of the camera, nor was I able to before the crash, nor do I really understand how to control the "yaw"[/QUOTE]

Unlike the cgo3+, the Cgo3 does not have manual YAW control. It only has the "auto" yaw control. Does it automatically "slow" the camera yaw when you yaw the drone? Unlike auto pitch and auto tilt, which instantly correct unexpected changes, the yaw is designed to allow the camera to line back up with the drone. The slight yaw delay and smooth return to alignment is to enhance the appearance of the video.

Last edited:
QUOTE="As for my camera, I plugged it in and turned everything on. I had the controller set on "angle" which gave me full control. The camera had a green led on as well as a green led on the circuit board attached to the camera. I was able to use the lever on the top left side of the ST 10+ to change the angle of the camera as well."][/QUOTE]

Sounds like the camera, gimbal board and calibration are still in good shape. WOW! Replace one piece of plastic and good to go? THAT is great.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval