Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ on H starts level then...

Reaction score
My H's CG03+ camera is acting funny since day one. I have calibrated GPS, accelerometer and camera a few times. Works fine for about 5min then starts to go off level but not in one direction. If I land power down the H then power back up it works fine normally for the rest if the flight.

See video for example. (please ignore the dork in the hat)

Any ideas?

Most likely a bad gimbal control board. The gimbal has it own IMU which controls the level. Give a call to Yuneec.

image.jpeg
My H's CG03+ camera is acting funny since day one. I have calibrated GPS, accelerometer and camera a few times. Works fine for about 5min then starts to go off level but not in one direction. If I land power down the H then power back up it works fine normally for the rest if the flight.

See video for example. (please ignore the dork in the hat)

Any ideas?
I had this exactly happen to mine, I rang Yuneec and they said if it happened again they would replace the camera. I downloaded firmware as I noticed the gimble firmware was V1.21 and not the updated V1.22 as on the website. Havnt had problem again as yet, but be interested to see what happens with yours. This is how mine landed ! Was pretty off level

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval