Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO 3+ multiview?

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that it is possible to link multiple viewers to a CGO 3 camera. I have the camera bound to the ST16 controller, but I am not able to determine a clear path to connect a second viewer.

All advice in this endeavour is gratefully received.

Are you attempting to view from a second controller or another display unit? There is an HDMI out on the st16 that you could use to an HDMI input on another display.

Reactions: Griphin
Is it not possible to broadcast over wi fi to a second device such as a smartphone or tablet?

Is it not possible to broadcast over wi fi to a second device such as a smartphone or tablet?
Yes. I presume you are using a phone or tablet to connect using the Steady grip. You can add a second device if it is dual band enabled. Open the wifi menu, select the camera and put it the password. You will see more lag when you add a second device and the distance will be fairly short.

I agree with Griphin. I could connect my CGO3 and CGO3+ with an ASUS Zenpad 8 tablet, but not (yet) through the CGO3 app though. I used the VLC app for Androïd and had to use also a WiFi analyzer app to turn the preference to IPv6. It connects but the lag is impressive. Up to now, I did not test the range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430