Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO-ET Manual for H520

Reaction score
I have been looking for a manual (in English) for the CGO-ET (H520 model). I see a TH model but that is considerably different than the ST16S Interface.

In particular, I am looking for how to change the default temperature ranges (i.e. victim/suspect). If I change the temp ranges, and go to another setting (i.e. full range) and then back to the starting setting (victim) the temp ranges revert to the default temp ranges. This is really frustrating to use in the field.

Also, there are no instructions on how to use most of the settings in the CGO-ET.

The link on Yuneec.com for the camera opens an H920 manual with no reference to the CGO-ET.

I use the camera for Search and Rescue. To be honest, I'm not that impressed. Appears you you need to be less than 50 feet from the object (person or animal) to get an image.

Anyone actually using this for seeing victims?

Yes. I have to ask though, have you watched it? Its painfully basic. It gets into nothing beyond what is shown in the pull-downs, and not even all of those. Its a 2 minute overview, 3 mixtures with music interludes.

I'm looking for a manual that gets into how to do the un-obvious.

Yes. I have to ask though, have you watched it? Its painfully basic. It gets into nothing beyond what is shown in the pull-downs, and not even all of those. Its a 2 minute overview, 3 mixtures with music interludes.
I'm looking for a manual that gets into how to do the un-obvious.
I have to agree. Sadly, I have been unable to find a manual that covers the ET setting with the 520. Only the H.
Perhaps @Bob520 has some additional insight. This was his video so I hope he can provide a bit more information or where we could find it.

It's a shame no indepth documentation has been produced for the CGOET.... maybe in time?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital