Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO-ET video file location

Reaction score
Hey All,
Does the CGO-ET record the thermal video to the SD Card? If I take photos they are on the SD card, but I can't locate the video,

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
I use Bandicut it's Free, not sure if there's a Watermark on the Free version, I purchased it, it's pretty cheap, just Right Click on the Player Window, and you can select between the Low-Light File, or the Thermal File...;)

The CGO-ET writes the thermal and visible video in a multi-track file that's not directly usable by all video editors. I use Camtasia for editing and compositing, which won't handle the multi-tracks.

VLCPlayer and MKVToolnix can separate the images for you into MKV, MKVToolnix can export them to separate MP4 tracks, then you can overlay the thermal on top of the low-light with a video editor like Camtasia.

You'll need to use the compositor to overlay thermal on low-light if you need to see it that way, which is most helpful.

I answered this way back and got a few upvotes, I hope it helps. There's a link to a pretty good article:

I think, but don't know for sure, that iMovie on a Mac may work directly with the multi-track video...

Reactions: DoomMeister
My files (Yuneec H520) are stored on the sd card: DCIM/xxxCGOET xxx means numbers.
If you want to separate the thermal and the visible video then check this tutorial, its in german but easy to understand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone