Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3 4k camera and gimbal

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking at getting a yuneec typhoon h and was wondering if the cgo3 camera and gimbal,as used on the yuneec typhoon q500 4k, will work on the typhoon h?. Cheers.

The chief drawbacks of using a CGo3 on a TH are bad onscreen video quality, lack of manual pan, and a complete absence of the advanced photographic features (CGo3 PRO mode) of the camera. Those features are blocked when mounting on a Typhoon H. Trying to get around the block by upgrading the CGo3 firmware to CGo3+ firmware will not work. The upgrade is also blocked.
Mounting a CGo3 on a Typhoon H is marginally functional. But a Q500 with the same CGo3 is much more useful.

The chief drawbacks of using a CGo3 on a TH are bad onscreen video quality, lack of manual pan, and a complete absence of the advanced photographic features (CGo3 PRO mode) of the camera. Those features are blocked when mounting on a Typhoon H. Trying to get around the block by upgrading the CGo3 firmware to CGo3+ firmware will not work. The upgrade is also blocked.
Mounting a CGo3 on a Typhoon H is marginally functional. But a Q500 with the same CGo3 is much more useful.
Hi WTFD, Thanks for the info.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Those features are blocked when mounting on a Typhoon H.
This is the problem with ST16. The firmware of the ST16 did not recognize the CGO3 as it should. There are relicts of the CGO3 in the SW but never made fully compatible by Yuneec.
That is something that I dislike at Yuneec that they never support their existing customers. If this is the right marketing, I don't know. For me, I have given up selling newer Yuneec products.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal