Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ BRACKETING

SID

Reaction score
Greetings to all. A newbie question. Being a professional photographer I regularly bracket my exposures so HDR can be applied in Photoshop. In researching bracketing exposures on this forum there was reference made, some time ago, of an app someone was developing to do that. Did anything ever come of that? I am running the ST-16 controller with the latest firmware and it is my understanding burst mode does not vary exposure. A longwinded question, but insight will be much appreciated!

I have not seen anything in that regard... just the old fashioned method of changing the shutter speed in manual mode. Interesting side-note... when using the CGO3 app on the Action Grip (as opposed to using the ST-16), your shutter speed choices are in full f-stop increments, not 1/3 f-stop. :(

there was reference made, some time ago, of an app someone was developing
There is only one app that can be installed on the ST16, which is the UAV Toolbox. This is intentional by Yuneec so that apps do not interfere with the control functions during flight. So, as Eagle points out above, all that is currently available is manual bracketing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430