Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ fps question

Reaction score
Hi guys,
What FPS is it able to take a normal shot without using ND filter?
30? 60? Please Let me know

With the standard lenses, the only chance to get a normal picture is with an ND4 filter. FPS is related to video capture, not to image quality.

But from another side, standard lenses give very acceptable pictures on sunny days with the mentioned filter.

As Vaklin mentioned, the fps is the frame rate of the recording. 30 fps is fine for normal situations. Use 60 fps if you are planning faster movements (pans) or the subject is moving relatively fast.
As for shooting without ND filters in bright sunlight, you will need to set the ISO to 100 and shutter speed to a higher number between 1/500 and 1/800.
The very high shutter speeds can create a stutter effect in videos (no problem for stills). The advantage of using ND filters is you can reduce the shutter speed to get a smoother video. I use ND16 for a bright sunny day and the shutter speed set to 1/60 second at 30 fps.

As Vaklin mentioned, the fps is the frame rate (frames per second) of the recording. 30 fps is fine for normal situations. Use 60 fps if you are planning faster movements (pans) or the subject is moving relatively fast.
As for shooting without ND filters in bright sunlight, you will need to set the ISO to 100 and shutter speed to a faster value between 1/500 and 1/800.
The very high shutter speeds can create a stutter effect in videos (though no problem for stills). The advantage of using ND filters is you can reduce the shutter speed to get a smoother video. I use ND16 for a bright sunny day and the shutter speed set to 1/60 second at 30 fps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval