Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ no power

Reaction score
Hi

after a little collision with the drones, I do not have power supply To the camera.

typhoon works everything before it.

Typhon h pro realsense camera cgo3+

You've probably severed wires from the camera to the H. They'll need to be fixed. First though, remove the camera and make sure all the connectors look good between the H and the camera.

View media item 787

Well Thanks you Rdonson.

Please i need wiring diagram of motherboard. Problem is It in power supply on motherboard.

Lost power on this connector.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
Hmmm.... I've not had to dig into that. All I can suggest at this point is for @Steve Carr or @JulesTEO to possibly add some wisdom

Here's the only video I have on that aspect. Maybe it will help.

Well Thanks you Rdonson.
Please i need wiring diagram of motherboard. Problem is It in power supply on motherboard.
Lost power on this connector.
The small white ceramic component to the right of your scissors which is marked with a "K" is the fuse for power to the camera. Whenever the camera wires get shorted that fuse will blow. It is a 1.5a SMD fuse. It's simply sitting on solder on top of the board.

Hello I am having a few problems after a crash. My camera was severed at the mounts and the slip ring was damaged. I ordered a new slip ring and installed it. While i was in the gimbel i check all the connections. I have not opened the camera. I have tested the fuse and it is good. I am getting voltage at the mount for the camera, but I get no power lights on the camera, no camera movement, and it will not connect to the controller. Any help will be appreciated.

Hello I am having a few problems after a crash. My camera was severed at the mounts and the slip ring was damaged. I ordered a new slip ring and installed it. While i was in the gimbel i check all the connections. I have not opened the camera. I have tested the fuse and it is good. I am getting voltage at the mount for the camera, but I get no power lights on the camera, no camera movement, and it will not connect to the controller. Any help will be appreciated.

If no light on the camera your gimbal mainboard is fried. During the crash, some cables touch each other and cause damage to the board.

I have found a board online can i change the board and the camera wok or is this a issue i will have to send it to yuneec

No, you cannot buy a new gimbal board, install it yourself, and have it work It won't work until it is sent to a service center to calibrate it to your specific camera.
With that said, have you checked the contacts on the drone side of the mount? They get stuck down sometimes, and don't make contact.
Refer to the drawing in this post by @Sureshot:
CGO3+ gimbal calibration failure..

If you have a Steadygrip, you can also mount the camera on the Steadygrip to determine if the camera is actually dead.

i have replace the contact and tested the board the board is dead i have no lights on the board and have voltage going to the board

When you say you have no voltage to the board, were you checking at the board end of the slip ring wires? Please use a multimeter to check for continuity between the where the wires solder to the contact plate, and at the board end.
Note it is not a good idea to have the camera powered up and try to check for voltage. There is very little room, and other folks have damaged their boards by making the wrong contact. Continuity is much safer.

Also, please check that the six wires are in the correct order on the plug. It is very easy to start at the wrong end of the plug, and have all wires backwards. Refer to this drawing as needed:

Attachments

• CG03+ Slip ring Wire Color.jpg
    CG03+ Slip ring Wire Color.jpg
    765.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The small white ceramic component to the right of your scissors which is marked with a "K" is the fuse for power to the camera. Whenever the camera wires get shorted that fuse will blow. It is a 1.5a SMD fuse. It's simply sitting on solder on top of the board.
Where do you found the information that it is a 1.5a fuse? Because in this thread there are talking about 6a fuse: Brought my CGO3+ back from the dead!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech