Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 off 180 degrees after slip ring replacement? Help!!!

Figured it out.... Had to rotate the top 180 degrees also the slip ring. not sure how it knows where zero is but it does. so be sure and mark all alignments before you take it apart.... the 4 large phillips and the slip ring holder. silver sharpie works great...getting pretty fast at the bushing inserts lol

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm not sure if it mentions this in the video but it should if it doesn't. I have to believe there is another way to do this that is easier than taking things back apart. It was also doing the slow turning thing as well that no amount of calibration or tweeking would fix. fix'in to go fly for the 1st time since the rebuild so fingers crossed.....lol

I'm not sure if it mentions this in the video but it should if it doesn't. I have to believe there is another way to do this that is easier than taking things back apart. It was also doing the slow turning thing as well that no amount of calibration or tweeking would fix. fix'in to go fly for the 1st time since the rebuild so fingers crossed.....lol
Agree with your observation on the video. Maybe we should add that request to the comments on his video.
Hope your flight is perfect.

Did u notice that the motor mount has one spot that is different?

Attachments

• 20180107_143157.jpg
    20180107_143157.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss