Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ PID parameters manipulating... Is this possible?

Reaction score
Hi!

Just returned one crashed camera back to life. I noticed a very smooth movement and a very balanced response to the positional error. I can't say the same for all the rest cameras which I have. So, just in time, comes the idea to do some research about the possibility to fine-tune these values.

Has someone desire to share something, because better is first to ask, and the second to waste some time?

Reactions: aurelio_kta
Hi!

Just returned one crashed camera back to life. I noticed a very smooth movement and a very balanced response to the positional error. I can't say the same for all the rest cameras which I have. So, just in time, comes the idea to do some research about the possibility to fine-tune these values.

Has someone desire to share something, because better is first to ask, and the second to waste some time?
If you find any answer please let me know

Still nothing, sorry.

Some guys have a service software for these cameras but they aren't cooperative at all. If I have some starting point, as a service entry chain, I probably can reverse all the rest.

Now I'm rebuilding my new flat, so can be proposed as a concrete and paint expert;)

Quite the project!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval