Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 problem

Reaction score
I can't get my cgo3 to connect properly. It goes up and down but no video and the indicator light is flashing red and green. Is my camera bad ?

Sounds like the Wi-Fi is not initializing properly. It is normal to flash red and green for a short time, but should then go to flashing only green until the camera and controller are bound.
Have you tried resetting the Wi-Fi? This link leads to a post by @Steve Carr:
"Camera binding issues"

If a simple reset doesn't work, please describe anything between the last time the camera worked and the first time it failed. Crash, hard landing, firmware update, new SD card, etc.

And don't throw it away. Camera /Wi-Fi is fixable. You are way ahead of the game in that the gimbal seems to be working.

Sounds like the Wi-Fi is not initializing properly. It is normal to flash red and green for a short time, but should then go to flashing only green until the camera and controller are bound.
Have you tried resetting the Wi-Fi? This link leads to a post by @Steve Carr:
"Camera binding issues"

If a simple reset doesn't work, please describe anything between the last time the camera worked and the first time it failed. Crash, hard landing, firmware update, new SD card, etc.

And don't throw it away. Camera /Wi-Fi is fixable. You are way ahead of the game in that the gimbal seems to be working.
I tried resetting the wifi I went off for a few seconds and came back on flashing red and green went to bind and there was no camera to bind. I really don't know anything about the gimbal it came on the bird with the ESC issue. It was crashed I do know what

With no history, the best suggestion would be to replace the WiFi board. The only tool required is a Philips screwdriver. No soldering required.
If you want to repair it yourself, I can come up with some pictures and guidance if needed. Just let me know.

With no history, the best suggestion would be to replace the WiFi board. The only tool required is a Philips screwdriver. No soldering required.
If you want to repair it yourself, I can come up with some pictures and guidance if needed. Just let me know.
I would like to fix it I'm always up for a challenge lol

Might be a good idea to go to Pad on the ST16, then settings and wifi. See if the camera is listed in the available wifi's.

i have dji mavic air and yuneec h you have to be careful not to turn one on them. mavic air one short and hold down switches for 3s. yuneec h switch held down for 3s do not itch 2 on switch on yunik h.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss