Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3 problem

Reaction score
good, I have problems. The camera does not recognize me, I mean the image, why the movements if they are made. It tells me to select the camera, CGO-3, I do it in blue .. it tells me to select then in blind .. I do it, it goes up to me that it is correct, I have even put the password..1-0 .. but then we return to the same, b that the camera does not recognize ... and I do not know what could be if before it went well ... it helps.

good, I have problems. The camera does not recognize me, I mean the image, why the movements if they are made. It tells me to select the camera, CGO-3, I do it in blue .. it tells me to select then in blind .. I do it, it goes up to me that it is correct, I have even put the password..1-0 .. but then we return to the same, b that the camera does not recognize ... and I do not know what could be if before it went well ... it helps.
Does the screen display a message "Camera is not match"? (The message may not be worded the same for all languages.)
If so, it sounds as if you have a fairly common problem in the controller. The problem seems most often caused by a bad WiFi board. But there have been other instances where either the controller FC board is bad or the Controller HDMI board.
It is not very practical to buy boards one at a time to find the bad one. Do you have access to a second controller from which you can borrow the boards until you find which is causing the problem?
If you do not have a second controller available, it may be more practical to send the controller for repair.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece