Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Running Hot

Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum. Hoping somebody here has had this issue before. We've had a Typhoon H here at the office almost a year. The CGO3+ camera is starting to run hot. The camera would operate fine for about 5 minutes and then power off. I had the cooling fan replaced and now it will run about 10 minutes and then it powers off and loses wifi. Has anybody else ran into this? Is there any hope for this camera? I'd like to be able to run two batteries thru it without having the camera shut down. Any ideas?
Thanks
brykoon

There is definitely a problem there... I regularly run 5-6 batteries with no issues like that from the camera... let the motors cool
for five minutes every 2 batteries, but I've never seen any particular overheating with the CGO3+. I would suggest sending it
to Frank at Carolina Drones. I have gotten top notch service there, at a reasonable cost and turnaround.

If you do attempt to try and do warranty service through Yuneec, realize there is great variation of experiences depending
on the skill of the out-sourced facility they send you to. It is possible in this case that they may examine it and simply
replace it. Just know that my warranty repair turnaround experience at the Ontario CA facility, was about 10 weeks.
If I'd had it to do again, I would just send it to Frank.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda