Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO4 transport and storage

Reaction score
Advice please. What is the best procedure to transport and to store the CGO4/gimbal? The pro action case or the H920 case are the obvious options but not sure how many on/off operations the gimbal damping plate nuts can survive. Yuneec Ontario recommended transport/storage in the pro action case NOT the H920 case.
Thanks.

Advice please. What is the best procedure to transport and to store the CGO4/gimbal? The pro action case or the H920 case are the obvious options but not sure how many on/off operations the gimbal damping plate nuts can survive. Yuneec Ontario recommended transport/storage in the pro action case NOT the H920 case.
Thanks.
I Always use the CGO4 case, never the H920 case; no problems with the damping plate until now..... (2 years of use). The only nasty thing: i have to transport 2 cases.......

The H920+ case can hold the CGO4/Gimbal - but it will not grab/stabilize it - in case the case is subjected to a hard knock. I put the CGO4 in its own case, and it fits like a glove (retract the zoom first, it fits easier).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis