Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET blurry

Reaction score
I am a cop and we have a new drone program. I am at training with many other drones. The dji flir is way better than the CGOET. I have never used it before. Has anyone else done a side by side with other platflorms. Is something wrong with mine? A setting mabey? I just opened the box

Can you post a picture/video of what the video looks like?

I am a cop and we have a new drone program. I am at training with many other drones. The dji flir is way better than the CGOET. I have never used it before. Has anyone else done a side by side with other platflorms. Is something wrong with mine? A setting mabey? I just opened the box
As ThunderChicken points out, we would need much more information to help you. Yuneec has 3 different thermal cameras and the CGO-ET is the lowest resolution and also the least expensive. What are you comparing it to? Does the low light side of the camera work well? Are you viewing the thermal as an overlay on the low light cam or separate?

Yea thanks for the pointer. I didn't realize the resolution was so low on the CGOET camera. And the side by side I was comparing it with, the guy told me was about a grand, he lied it was a $8000.00 camera. Im working on financing for an upgrade. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33