Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charger missing?

Reaction score
I just received my new q500 4K and there was no charger included in the shipping material that I could see. Am I correct in assuming there would be a way to charge the flight battery?

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. In any event, I called Yuneec and they happily promised to send me the missing parts to the kit, as there were a few other items that were supposed to be included. The folks at the home office told me I could go right ahead and have me a good old fashioned test flight. As excited as a went with the "Chuck Yeager" approach and flew it by the seat of my pants as it were. Also, with last second thinking, a nimble thumb on the joystick, I landed in carelessly placed tree.

To make a long boring story short; I broke it damned thing. The only visible damage done to the drone itself is that one of the tiny wires that connects inside the small box on the upper "lip" of the top of the gimbal is broken off of what looks like the circuit board inside that small black box. I'll try for a photo. Where is the best place to get this fixed? If I had better eyesight I could probably do it myself, if it weren't for the uncontrollable hand shaking that I've developed after years of battling a habitually crippling caffeine addiction. Here's the apparent problem...
62eda5df47f4da197311ba39b906b9bb.jpg

Any suggestions?

Yes, there should have been a charger included.
Thanks, I called the main office here in the US and they eventually sent me the charger. There seems to be a bit of miscommunication at their office as far as packing and shipping goes. After not packing the charger in the box for the first go-round, they forgot to ship the damned thing when I called and nearly begged for it. It's been 2 weeks since I got the bird and I just got the charger today. The battery from the manufacturer had just enough charge on it for its maiden flight. It was amazing to watch it fly by itself and promptly collide with a small shrub. That sucked, but now I cant wait to fly now that I have the charger. Thanks to all who have contributed to these forums.

Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss