Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Clips into H arm

Reaction score
The clips that I am trying to put inside the arm have become a real head scratcher. I got one to slide in but haven't put the screw back in yet. The other 2 no luck. I have the 3 original clips and 3 new ones. The same problem. Now what?[emoji848]

The clips that I am trying to put inside the arm have become a real head scratcher. I got one to slide in but haven't put the screw back in yet. The other 2 no luck. I have the 3 original clips and 3 new ones. The same problem. Now what?[emoji848]
Is the issue they won't slide into place? If so, flip them over.

This might Help: Cause of Loose Motor Arms & Latch Replacement....:)

Attachments

• Motor Arm Latch 10.0.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.1.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.2.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.3.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Motor Arm Latch 10.4.png
    Motor Arm Latch 10.4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 18

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
At least for me the new ones required some filing to fit in place. I am not sure if this is the case for you. ;)

No matter how hard I pushed on mine, they would not clip into place. I used a small flat head screwdriver and pressed the "clip" part into place and it worked like a charm. I can make a video if you need me to be clearer than that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval