Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Comfast CF-WR371AC doesn't see Breeze, can't access setup with disabled Security Settings

Reaction score
Hi,

the range extender doesn't see the Breeze. As per guide, I disable the security settings.
The extender then reboots. And after that, the 192.168.10.1 page doesn't load anymore (connection times out)

Does anyone know what's the deal with this? Or has anyone encountered this? Were you able to solve it?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Are you using an Android or iOS device with the Breeze?

Are you using an Android or iOS device with the Breeze?
In your guide, the 'disabling security mode' step is unrelated to my issue, but I assumed that this may have been the reason, why the extender can't see the drone.
The extender can see the 5G band of my router immediately. And my phone can see the Breeze, as well as the extender (although only, if I bridge my router through it first).

I'm using an Android device (8.0.0), and unsuccessfully tried connecting to the page with my laptop (Win10) as well.

Android devices do not need to have security disabled on the Comfast, it works fine without doing that. iOS devices will not fully connect unless the security is turned off. They will connect to the camera, but not the flight control. So you see the camera feed, but no telemetry (battery level and status icons).

Make sure you are doing the rescan at step 5 of the guide and that the Breeze is not connecting to another device before the Comfast has a chance to. With your Android you should be connected and ready to go at the end of step 8.

If you are unable to connect at step 5 and the Breeze is flashing green in the arm make sure the band switch on the Comfast is set to 5.8 GHz. If it is and the Breeze is still not seen in the list you may have a defective repeater.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1