Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Coming Soon, to Theaters Near You !

I could care less about boot time...but please address GPS or non GPS being switchable once motors are armed....and
the twitch as the sticks approach center. I've already pleased clients with the videos using stock lens but I could do much better work if they implement the two suggestions above...perhaps they have...but when I spoke to a senior tech he said I was the first one who he had spoken with who flies without GPS...but by doing so I can get incredibly smooth video....I love my H's but like everything manufactured there are things which could make them even better.
Agree 100%. Not only for your desire for smooth video, switchable GPS/off is your only hope if GPS glitches occur. Otherwise you're at the mercy of how the FC handles the GPS issue. Once TB locks in, a flyaway and/or crash is inevitable.

The twitching is a coding thing. The pitch/roll is triggered for minimum 2 deg tilt IIRC. No amount of expo can fix this. There should be no need to turn off GPS to get smooth movements; it's all in the code.

BTW, would you recommend fixing the blur by adjusting the focus or play the RMA game and demand a new camera? This camera takes nice clear shots up close, but at a distance is blurry.

The copter in the video below was tuned for doing video; nice smooth transitions, no jerky stops or starts. Unfortunately I fried the GPH4 and was tired of playing with the gimbal anyway; probably the last straw in deciding to buying the H. With the ST16 it could be loaded up with user settable parameters; it's way underutilized. OTOH I wanted to avoid too many adjustments.

Any amount of camera connection time quicker than we currently have is definitely a plus! Play Back feature.... My mind is thinking is it play back like the Phantom has. You record pictures or video on the CGO3+ and then just read the files off the card onto the ST16 wireless to view what you just recorded while the bird is in the air. If that's it, then that would be great!

Probably going to record the 720 video feed on the ST16 directly. Doubt it will be able to play back the footage off the H directly. No real need to do that anyway as long as you don't mind a 720 playback. That is usually just for reference anyway and the video will be the same on the card in the H, just higher rez of course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone