Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compass Calibration Breeze 4K

Reaction score
I have had my Breeze 4K for a few months now and have never successfully been able to calibrate the compass. I have checked all the normal solutions such as being away from magnetic and electromagnetic sources and large metallic objects but still no joy. I’m using up to date firmware and Apple iPhone 6S. Any ideas?

Place the phone in airplane mode, enable WiFi, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, and perform the calibration.

While calibrating face Magnetic North with the Breeze camera facing you. Do the first two rotation sets smoothly keeping the axis of rotation as parallel to the ground as possible. The final set should be done keeping the Breeze as level as you can.

Last edited:
Thank you. I’ll give that a try. I can’t do it today but will get back to you in due course to let you know how I went. Appreciate the quick response thanks.

I see you are new here.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Reactions: nikpaten

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx