Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

connect via wifi takes long time

Reaction score
I got my breeze today and after update the firmware the drone on switch one has the led on the side red, than it become blu/white and then green. After that I'm able to connect to it via wifi with my iPad 4.
This process can take up to 1mn. On the switch on I'm not able to connect via wifi until the led on the drone is green.
It's a drone problems or its all right?

I got the same situation, after a tons of googling, i find a way to put old firmware back and now it's working perfectly.

( uninstall breeze cam from ipad, and after you reinstall don't let it go to internet and it has no knowledge about new firmware).

Firmware Issues / Breeze WiFi fix / Tips

Which firmware do you have now. I have found out that outside with the iPad set in airplane mod and switching one
The breeze it takes max 20s to get the green led, instead of inside a building that it takes way more. Maybe is a protection system linked to the satellite or whatever

FCV : 1.1.2 ESC: 1.0.3 Camera Version: 1.0.2 (F) /European
I live in hungary. I had also problem with wifi stability. With the latest firmware it drops connections too often (S7, Nexus7, Nvidia Shield, iphone 5S). With this old one it's stable for all my devices.

( http://download.yuneec.com/Breeze/firmware.bin ) .

With my iPad 4 I never lost the connection also at long range but there's a little problem of wifi doesn't switch the green led almost instantly on the switch on. Btw thanks for the tips and infos, I'll do some more test and let's see if downgrade or not :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio