Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Connecting a Tablet or Cellphone 2.4Ghz to the Breeze

Reaction score
Hello friends, this is my setup with Breeze. DLink Dir809 750AC Dual Band Router in repeater mode. The Router connects to the Breeze at 5.8ghz and the Tegra tablet connects to the router at 2.4Ghz. The D-Link D809 router can be powered by a Power Bank.FB_IMG_15385219263203313.jpeg

Good job! We now have another alternative for a WiFi repeater that works with the Breeze on 5.8GHz or 2.4GHz and can be powered by a 5VDC battery pack.

Would you mind creating a detailed setup guide to be posted in the Breeze Help area, like the one I did for the ZyXEL WRE6606?

Have you tested to see how well the video feed works out to the geofences?

Reactions: Lambert64
Hello friends, this is my setup with Breeze. DLink Dir809 750AC Dual Band Router in repeater mode. The Router connects to the Breeze at 5.8ghz and the Tegra tablet connects to the router at 2.4Ghz. The D-Link D809 router can be powered by a Power Bank.View attachment 11743
This cable is necessary to connect the D-link router 5 volts.PLUG.jpeg

I noticed that when I downloaded the manual for the dir809. Did you you have to manually configure it for repeater mode or was there a wizard for automatic setup?

I noticed that when I downloaded the manual for the dir809. Did you you have to manually configure it for repeater mode or was there a wizard for automatic setup?
Its very easy to configure Dlink as a repeater. You turn on repeater mode, search and add Breeze, insert password "1234567890", restart the router. All this less than one minute.

Last edited:
Result of the tests using this setup: distance (109 meters), height (92 meters). No loss of video signal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop