Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Connecting with other cameras using ST16

For this MK58 (add on video transmitter to send gopro video to the remote) perhaps we could edit the files within the MK58 so it matches the address of a CGO3+ so we can bind it to the ST16 without having to change anything on the ST16.
I was able to get my st16 to discover my Mk58. I will double-check this when I get home.

That would be the most awesome news.
The reason I never went further with the affordable thermal camera settings was because I worried how many glitches people would have with all the different
I was able to get my st16 to discover my Mk58. I will double-check this when I get home.
The reason I never went further with the affordable thermal camera settings was because I worried how many glitches people would have with all the different forms of Android and hardware. If the MK58 would send the thermal image directly to the ST16 that would simplify allot of things.
I hope you report back with good news on this MK58 front.

The reason I never went further with the affordable thermal camera settings was because I worried how many glitches people would have with all the different

The reason I never went further with the affordable thermal camera settings was because I worried how many glitches people would have with all the different forms of Android and hardware. If the MK58 would send the thermal image directly to the ST16 that would simplify allot of things.
I hope you report back with good news on this MK58 front.
I am home now. I will try to get this checked sometime today. I remember seeing the GB200 on my ST16 the other day. I don't remember doing it, but I must have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430