Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 Las Vegas- Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rayray

Yep, it's that time of year again. January 5- 8, CES 2017.

Yuneec, a Featured Exhibitor, will be there, in the Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall 2, Booth 25202.

YuneecMap-CES2017-Las Vegas.JPG

So...what will Yuneec have that's new and great? Our spies tell us...they can't find out.:cool:

Those of you in the Las Vegas area, please attend and give our members a full report.
Viva Las Vegas...:D

Reactions: Firman
DAxUhfh.png

I made a pictorial diagram of who is where

Reactions: djsergeatl
any news about new incoming product from Yuneec? Typhoon Mark 2?

No announcements yet, the show hasn't officially opened, and Yuneec don't have a scheduled press event according to the CES calendar.

Given that, I'm going to guess that any product updates or announcements will be made on Thursday when the show officially opens to the public.

Until now No video teaser, so pitty ? I guess Yuneec not ready yet for realeasing any new product.

Dont expect too much.

They are way behind DJI.

If I remember correctly, last CES DJI didn't present any new product. It was presented afterwards.

Yuneec' announcement on facebook saying Visit us for exciting announcements .....so it seems something is coming !

If I remember correctly, last CES DJI didn't present any new product. It was presented afterwards.

DJI seem to be on a different cycle. Their entire line up (Mavic, Phantom, Inspire) has been refreshed in the last few months so apart from spoilers intended to keep them in the public eye, I'd not expect much from them during CES.

On the other hand, Yuneec launched the Typhoon at the last CES, and the H920 guys have been expecting an upgrade for some time. I'm hoping for good stuff.

I decided to buy an H. But then I heard rumors of something new/upgraded coming from Yuneec at the CES. I hope the wait is worth it!

Puts the CGOET into perspective - the Yuneec model has slightly higher resolution 198 x 128 and of course lots of fun modes on the ST-16. Which reminds me I ought to get some lens measurements of the CGOET so I can accurately show field of view in UAV Toolbox.

As we've got multiple thread on here, I've posted the news about the new H520 drone here: CES 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval