Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Contact st10+ to my Samsung galaxy s7

Reaction score
I've been having problems trying to do it ! I would like my wife to watch the flight on my phone when I'm flying my q5oo4k .. I think she would like it .. she's still not a 100 % sure about my purchase yet .. please help .. remember a happy wife means a happy home .. and a drone Newbee flyer.. Thx

I've been having problems trying to do it ! I would like my wife to watch the flight on my phone when I'm flying my q5oo4k .. I think she would like it .. she's still not a 100 % sure about my purchase yet .. please help .. remember a happy wife means a happy home .. and a drone Newbee flyer.. Thx
There is not a way to connect a phone to the ST10+. If the phone is dual wifi compatible (can use 5.8GHz) then you could connect it to the camera but it will only work for a short distance when flying. When I had an observer who wanted to see the display, I just sat in a lawn chair in the shade so the observer could stand behind me and look over my shoulder.

The Typhoon H controller has an HDMI output so another device can be connected to the controller for this very purpose. But it can't be done on the ST10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech