Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller Battery Indication

Reaction score
I find it difficult to know the battery power remaining using the indication on the Breeze control. The four little blue LEDs always look the same to me regardless of the status of the battery. I do not see four clearly lit LEDs when fully charged with a downward progression of 4, 3, 2 and finally 1 as the battery power fades. So my question is does the system give you a reliable warning that the battery on the controller is to the point where you need to charge it before you have insufficient battery for safe flight?

Those LEDs on the front are the Mode indicators. If you use Android to run Breeze Cam power up the Controller using Power+A and the left most LED will be lit. If you use an iOS device for Breeze Cam the second from left will be lit after power up by pressing Power+Y.

There is nothing to indicate power remaining, but on a full charge of the Li-ion battery in the controller it can be used for about 18 hours. It is a GameSir G3 controller that was modified specifically for the Yuneec Breeze.

To charge the controller I use a USB wall charger for my phone or tablet (5VDC at 1 to 2A charging power). The first time takes quite awhile. Plug the microUSB cable into the controller and the other end into the wall charger. The Power button and A/B/X/Y buttons will light up. After a few minutes only the Power button will be flashing. At full charge the Power button will glow solid blue.

I top mine off after about 4 or 5 hours of flying with it and it charges up in 1 to 2 hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval