Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller Gimbal (camera) tilt question

Reaction score
When I use my IPhone the camera tilts (pivots up and down) fine - when I use the controller the upper left 4-way buttons, the forward and back (top and bottom of 4-way switch) should tilt the camera up and down - and it does not - the camera ONLY rotates up - and once in the totally straight position, I can not move the camera down. I'm sure this is operator error but wondering if anyone had similar and found a solution?

If I position the camera straight down in Pilot mode with my Cell Phone.. then switch to the controller mode, here's what happens:

When I push forward (up) on the 4-way switch the camera tilts up
When I push backward (down) on the 4-way switch the camera tilts up (Same as pushing forward)
If I push right or left the Breeze rotates right or left.

Ideas?

Thanks

Well, we all help each other. I just found out the time/date stamp on the video / picture files comes via WiFi to the drone (from your cell phone or tablet). I thought it was the GPS signal, as it carries time/date info, but in this case (Yuneec) the GPS signal is only used for location data. If you have a wrong time/date stamp, check the device you are using to control the Breeze. We live and learn!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval