Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller issues

Reaction score
I can't get my new controller to connect to Bluetooth. It won't even begin the setup. When I press Y and power the controller switches off so I can't even get to the flashing light part. I think the controller may be faulty as it switches on with only a slight touch on the power button and switches off if power is held for less than 2 seconds so can't follow Bluetooth setup instructions.

Just power up the controller don't press Y
It should find your phone Bluetooth. I didn't have to do the y and power at same time for it to connect. If you are on android and latest nougat firmware then you will have problems wirh controller and fpv with latest breeze firmware. I Think they are looking into an update to fix this

Just power up the controller don't press Y
It should find your phone Bluetooth. I didn't have to do the y and power at same time for it to connect. If you are on android and latest nougat firmware then you will have problems wirh controller and fpv with latest breeze firmware. I Think they are looking into an update to fix this

Thanks but this didn't work. I'm using iPhone, Bluetooth keeps searching but doesn't find the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss